SEA SERPENT HISTORY HUNT
We have added a family friendly activity to The Silver Lake Experience entitled, Sea Serpent History Hunt.
This is a fun game, where participants throughout the 3 days can follow the Sea Serpent map to 12 Sea Serpent locations. At each location, participants will Discover 12 historical facts about the area. Figure out the common link between each historical fact and receive a Silver Lake Sea Serpent pin. We hope you will enjoy this fun scavenger hunt.
DIRECTIONS FOR SLE REGISTRATION
1. Go to the Program Tab for each day. You are welcome to print out the program if that helps you read all the workshop choices.
2. Take some time reading through the extensive workshop choices you have for each day.
3. CHOOSE and WRITE DOWN your choices for each session for each day.
4. If you are staying for lunch (included in your registration fee), be sure to write that down as well.
5. If you are choosing to have the pre-concert desserts,(also included in your registration fee), be
sure to write that down.
6. If you are choosing to go to the evening concert, (also included in your registration fee), be sure
to write that down as well.
*Each session is labeled with a "T,F or S," T is for Thursday, F is for Friday, and S is for Saturday. Please make a note of what the number is for your workshop.*
7. Once you have all your choices ready, then click the registration link and begin your registration.
8. Individual Concert tickets for those not registering for that particular day will be available after registration for the event closes. Tickets will be on sale at the Asbury Retreat Center Office, 585-237-5262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF SILVER LAKE INSTITUTE, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A $5/DAY DISCOUNT. To obtain your coupon
code for SLI residents please contact the following:
Craig Bateman @ SLI Office on Mondays and Thursdays 585-237-6639 or
Kathy Schaefer on Tuesdays & Wednesdays 585-737-1094
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!