AS OF AUG. 2, THE FOLLOWING SESSIONS HAVE REACHED MAXIMUM ENROLLMENT:
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2017 CLOSED AUGUST 4th.
Your registration fee of $45/day includes continential breakfast, morning session(s), full lunch, afternoon session(s), and evening concert. NO ADDITIONAL FEES FOR PARKING OR MATERIALS!
(This link will open you up into a new window/tab and will take you to the first page of the registration process. Note that you will need to create an account to register online. Registration is handled by the staff at Asbury Retreat Center. Once you register you will select the program "Silver Lake Experience".)
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOME SESSIONS MAY HAVE REACHED MAXIMUM ENROLLMENT! (see below)
REGISTRATION IS A TWO-STEP PROCESS
1. You may register and pay for the event itself, as well as Asbury accommodations, but you cannot register for daily offerings (workshops) online.
2. You must register for workshops using the hard copy registration forms (downloadable PDFs)found under the "Programs" tab above. Please either drop off completed registration forms at the Asbury Main Office (at the corner of Chapman & Lakeside Avenues) OR mail them to:
Asbury Retreat Center, P.O. Box 218, Silver Lake, NY 14549
3. If you have any questions, please call the Asbury office at: 585-237-5262
4. Please be sure to indicate if you choose to participate in the daily lunches that are included in your registration fee.
5. Please indicate if you will be attending our fantastic evening entertainment (also included in the registration fee).
6. Sunday, August 13, 2017 is a Bonus Day, meaning there is no cost to you. Please indicate if you will be attending any or all of these events on Sunday so that we may make appropriate seating and food arrangements.
7. We have created a Social Justice thread of workshops this year. As part of this, we have chosen to collaborate with Community Action for Wyoming County by sponsoring "FILL THE BOAT" for the Angel Action Network, supporting the children of Wyoming County, NY who are faced with impoverished conditions. We hope that each participant will consider bringing a hygiene item for The Boat to help local children in dire situations. We are looking for shampoos, soaps, toothpaste and brushes, hair brushes, hair ties, sanitary products, etc. We hope you will consider contributing to this worthy project.
For detailed information about each day's schedule, please choose from the drop down menu in the "Programs" tab above.
For registration forms for each day's workshops, please choose "Workshop Registration" from the drop down menu in the "Programs" tab above.
August 10 - 13, 2017